fibromyalgia and whole30 questions

Hi, 

I have been gluten free for a few years and my pain decreased dramatically when stopped gluten. So i I am going through all of my supplements and my glucosamine/msm/chondroitin has some some questionable supplements and while searching for answers it seems that it is suggested I stop the supplements because the dietary changes should help with that.  I'm on ginger root, turmeric, a probiotic, d3, and b complex for pain control and depression. I'm also on OTC allergy medication, acid reflux meds, and psych meds. I am hesitant to stop the allergy meds because I have asthma but am I understanding correctly that it is suggested I stop my supplements while doing the whole 30?

Thanks,

Maggie

• Moderators

Any medicine or supplement your doctor prescribed, definitely keep taking. Anything like the allergy medicine, even if it's OTC and not prescription, if you need it, take it.

For the supplements, we'd recommend if you're going to take them, finding compliant versions. Here's some information about what to look for in supplements

No one here is a doctor, so if you are unsure about any of this, definitely talk to your doctor about the supplements and what they'd recommend.

Archived