Help with weight not coming off

? She asked you to prioritize food over supplements, nothing about junk food.

Whole30 is 30 days (+10-15) for re intros, it's meant to give you the tools to create a long term plan that will work for you.

You're, presumably, an adult and doing your own personal n=1 experiment. If you want to try the ALA, go for it, (check ingredients if you are still on a whole 30.) Did you search the forum for other possible posts about it specifically?

My own personal n=1 experiment went like this: did a whole30 in July 2015. Had a bunch of non scale victories, lost maybe 1-2 lbs. Used what I learned in my re intros to structure my diet (relax on added sugar in things like sauces, occasional rice and dairy).  for no apparent reason (did not change workouts or diet), in October 2015 I started losing weight. My current personal experiment involves trying a sub-lingual vitamin b supplement. (On a drs recommendation, after testing found me somewhat deficient.) And collagen powder because I like it.

OP, I don't have any comments on the link you've included, but I just want to say I feel your pain. We're in almost exactly the same boat. I'm 36, at a very similar weight to you, could stand to lose over 100 pounds, and more frustratingly, the first time I did a W30 18 months ago, I lost 17 pounds and experienced a bunch of NSVs. Now I'm on day 30 again, and nothing. Literally not a single pound lost, not a single health or well-being improvement beyond having kicked diet soda again, whoop-de-doo.

I'm committed to sticking with a W30 way of eating indefinitely, and I'm in no hurry to reintroduce foods, but this is incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

Archived