Accidentally cheated.. do I need to start over?

cMCc

Hi!

Running errands took longer than I expected, so of course I wound up famished and shaky. Luckily, I found a gluten free restaurant where I could get at least a compliant smoothie (frowned upon, but still compliant). I asked if they added any sugar, was assured they didn't, asked to use walnut milk instead of rice milk and thought I was in the clear. Unfortunately, because I was really hungry I chose a smoothie with Epic Protein. After I inhaled the smoothie I had the wherewithal to look it up and saw the that it contains sprouted brown rice and yellow pea. Does this mean I have to start over?

15 hours ago, cMCc said:

After I inhaled the smoothie I had the wherewithal to look it up and saw the that it contains sprouted brown rice and yellow pea. Does this mean I have to start over?

I so feel your pain, @cMCc. I had a similar setback this past weekend on Day 14, so I restarted on Monday. Try not to think of it as starting over, let's just begin again. That's much more positive language, and it helps to remain positive. No worries! We've got this!!

4 hours ago, SweetEnough said:

I so feel your pain, @cMCc. I had a similar setback this past weekend on Day 14, so I restarted on Monday. Try not to think of it as starting over, let's just begin again. That's much more positive language, and it helps to remain positive. No worries! We've got this!!

Oh man, @SweetEnough I can't imagaine! That shows amazing strength and resilience on your part. You're absolutely right; I'm beginning again. It can't hurt me--in fact, it can only make me healthier. :) thanks for the commiseration and encouragement! 

Archived