First Time Doing Whole30

SaritaKP

Hey guys! New to this whole 30. I'm a mom of a toddler with a crazy work schedule, like all moms out there haha. I'm at my heaviest in weight and I've just got real down on myself. Deciding to make the changes I need, starting my program on 8/13!

On 8/9/2017 at 9:39 PM, SaritaKP said:

Hey guys! New to this whole 30. I'm a mom of a toddler with a crazy work schedule, like all moms out there haha. I'm at my heaviest in weight and I've just got real down on myself. Deciding to make the changes I need, starting my program on 8/13!

Hi there! I just started the Whole30 program yesterday too. It's my first time through.  Let me know if you want/need to chat about anything throughout the program since we'll be on the same track :-)

On 8/12/2017 at 7:49 PM, crkohring said:

Hello! I'm new to the whole30 too. I just started today (8/12). I'm a mom of a 6-year-old. Parenting takes a lot of energy so I'm hoping to have a lot more energy by the end of this!

Yessss! We got this mama! ❤️

1 hour ago, imaginepilates said:

Hi there! I just started the Whole30 program yesterday too. It's my first time through.  Let me know if you want/need to chat about anything throughout the program since we'll be on the same track :-)

Yes! That'd be awesome :) always great to have someone to talk to on the same track 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, LuckyBigMama said:

HI fellow newbs, I'm a 47 y/o super busy gal. I have adult children, live with my mom (she will eat what ever I make but not participating other wise) and a very busy schedule. I'm hoping to drop a dress or so and a sweet tooth. 

Yes to the dress size and sweet tooth dropping! I'm with you on that lol 

Archived