Day #11, 12 Fever, achy has hit..is this normal?

RitaD

Hey everyone...

I've neglected to jump into the foum as I usually find them WAAAY too overwhelming. But here I am.

I'm at Day 11 (yesterday) and today Day 12

I started end of Day 10 with OVERWHELMING fatigue...I mean the kind you get before the flu or something. But I didn't have a fever.

Low grade fever began next day 99.4, 99.7...today was down to 98.7...but after grocery shopping it's back up to 100.3

I spent my first 10 days pretty uneventful...getting used to black coffee. (I was already glutenfree for 5 years)

But back in May I had a bout of cellulitus...and it worries me this fever could be related to that returning...(I haven't noticed anything?)

But wonder if achy, flu, low energy is common, how long it will last, and what could I do to work through it? Lots of sleep (sleep has been rough too)

Achy neck and spine...

Anyhow, anyone else have similiar ? Suggestions?
Thanks!! :)

• Moderators
4 hours ago, RitaD said:

Hey everyone...

I've neglected to jump into the foum as I usually find them WAAAY too overwhelming. But here I am.

I'm at Day 11 (yesterday) and today Day 12

I started end of Day 10 with OVERWHELMING fatigue...I mean the kind you get before the flu or something. But I didn't have a fever.

Low grade fever began next day 99.4, 99.7...today was down to 98.7...but after grocery shopping it's back up to 100.3

I spent my first 10 days pretty uneventful...getting used to black coffee. (I was already glutenfree for 5 years)

But back in May I had a bout of cellulitus...and it worries me this fever could be related to that returning...(I haven't noticed anything?)

But wonder if achy, flu, low energy is common, how long it will last, and what could I do to work through it? Lots of sleep (sleep has been rough too)

Achy neck and spine...

Anyhow, anyone else have similiar ? Suggestions?
Thanks!! :)

Sounds like you caught a bug... a fever of any level, let alone 100+ is not a symptom of the Whole30.  Treat yourself kindly and if you are concerned, definitely go see your doctor, cellulitis is nothing to mess around with!

Archived