Broken Ankle - Quick Recipes Please

Annie.Stolt

Hi all,

I'm on day 13 over here and have been so amazed by how much better I'm feeling. The best part for me has been the last few days of deep and restful sleep! I wake up feeling energized before my alarm. 

Yesterday I fractured my ankle by tripping down the stairs. I'm in a cast and on crutches for possibly 6-8 weeks. I love to cook and trying out new recipes for W30 the last two weeks has been so fun. However, I know I'm going to need to make simpler meals since I'm not as mobile. If anyone has recommendations on quick recipes or blogs/websites/books to find them please let me know. I do not want this to ruin my 13 days of progress. I definitely want to keep at it even just for the benefit of improved sleep. 

Also, if anyone has ever broken an ankle before and has any tips on how to make life more enjoyable, I'll gladly take them!

Thanks!

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Annie.Stolt said:

Hi all,

I'm on day 13 over here and have been so amazed by how much better I'm feeling. The best part for me has been the last few days of deep and restful sleep! I wake up feeling energized before my alarm. 

Yesterday I fractured my ankle by tripping down the stairs. I'm in a cast and on crutches for possibly 6-8 weeks. I love to cook and trying out new recipes for W30 the last two weeks has been so fun. However, I know I'm going to need to make simpler meals since I'm not as mobile. If anyone has recommendations on quick recipes or blogs/websites/books to find them please let me know. I do not want this to ruin my 13 days of progress. I definitely want to keep at it even just for the benefit of improved sleep. 

Also, if anyone has ever broken an ankle before and has any tips on how to make life more enjoyable, I'll gladly take them!

Thanks!

Did you try looking through the recipe and cooking sections of the forum?  Or googling 'whole30 quick meals' or 'whole30 crockpot meals' or similar? The information is definitely out there already :)

Archived