Exhausted and hungry

I'm on day 14 and this is my 3rd round. I've been exhausted since day 6/7. This has not been my experience with either of my other rounds and the exhaustion has not improved and I'm not sure what to do help. I eat until I'm full, occasionally I eat till I'm stuffed. But I'm usually hungry within a few hours of my last meal. Eat lots of veggies, very little fruit and lots of protein. My fat has been predominantly in the form of ranch, ghee, nut butters, and seeds/nuts. I drench my salads in dressing and dip most of my veggies in it. And I love butter so any of my cooked veggies are covered in ghee. Breakfast is really hard to eat for me as I have been waking up late (because I'm so tired) so I usually eat a chomps and rx bar/Lara bar. If I have anything I can grab and eat on my way in to work I'll grab that too, like a handful of grape tomatoes or mini cucumbers. 

Thanks for any help!

• Moderators

You may not like this answer but eat a proper breakfast... with how you're eating, you're essentially eating two meals a day, which is only 2/3 the amount of nutrients from the template (which is a MINIMUM amount of food for an adult human).

If you're too tired to cook in the am, prep your meal 1 in the evening when you're wrapping up dinner... make it something you can grab and go that meets the template.

Archived