• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kimi05 said:

Do I have to pay to start whole 30 again? I could have added 3 days on the end instead of hitting the reset button. 

Kim

Do you mean the paid Whole30 Daily subscription?  If you bought that and you want to restart it, then I believe there's either a button on the last email where you say reset or failing that, email [email protected] and they can sort you out again. I don't believe you have to pay again.

Lol. Thank you for responding. I just paid $4.95 again. Oh well I'll chalk it up to getting confused.

I was on a liquid diet since June and Hungary all the time  I did lose 15 lbs but I hated the routine. Transitioning in the whole 30 (since starting in 2012 and after 3 mos went back to unhealthy eating) after the liquid diet was a God send. I embrace it 100%.  The pace salsa was acceptable on the liquid diet and I wasn't paying attention. 

Thank you have a great evening.

Fia

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Kimi05 said:

Lol. Thank you for responding. I just paid $4.95 again. Oh well I'll chalk it up to getting confused.

I was on a liquid diet since June and Hungary all the time  I did lose 15 lbs but I hated the routine. Transitioning in the whole 30 (since starting in 2012 and after 3 mos went back to unhealthy eating) after the liquid diet was a God send. I embrace it 100%.  The pace salsa was acceptable on the liquid diet and I wasn't paying attention. 

Thank you have a great evening.

Fia

email the address I gave you above and they'll sort it out, you shouldn't have needed to pay again.

Archived