Start date Tuesday September 5th

Volcom4em

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Frogtox -- we're in the teens! I consider it halfway through, since we've gotten through two weekends. Weekends are hard, and I think the second one is the worst, so I definitely feel like we're over the hump. We're spending four days with my sister later in the week. She's a day ahead of us in w30, so it'll be good to make meals together, exercise, etc., and get through weekend three with a fresh face. We made a really great jambalaya the other day with cauliflower rice. Lots of recipes for it online. Whole Foods has compliant andouille. Have a great week all!

Funny, I find weekends the easiest. During the week when I work, the effort to get up and eat a good breakfast then pack a good lunch before I go, while trying to also get a 10 and 11- year old out the door is bigger than when I have all morning to do it. Fridays are tough because it's always pizza night, and I end up eating a salad or something that doesn't smell nearly as good.

Weekends are always tough for me.  My husband grilled steak Saturday night.  I made the Shepherd's pie Sunday.  Today I had some of the leftover for lunch and made the Pork chops with applesauce for dinner.  All are good satisfying meals and I am really not hungry but keep thinking I want something....sweet, of course.  Major victory tonight as I went to bookclub and passed on the homemade coconut cake.  

Morning everyone!

So I have come down with Shingles... no idea how or where it came from. I'm on a lot of meds and the pain is excrutiating.  Thankfully I managed to meal prep a lot over the weekend and have been eating leftovers for all 3 meals.  I feel great aside from the Shingles.  Cant believe we are half way through already!

• 3 weeks later...

So, I made it the 30 days!  Did you all?  My stomach issues are gone, no more sneezing after eating,  sleeping better, and I lost 6 pounds.  That doesn't sound like much, but it's still more than I've lost with a diet that I paid for and weighed in each week.  And I'm short - did I mention that?  Best of all, my eating habits have changed - I no longer crave sweets!!!  I am so pleased with how I feel, that I am going to continue......

Archived