Survival Juice

Amanda Donner

Hi everyone, I understand the juice compliant rules. I'm looking for some liquid that I can take my morning vitamins with. Downing them with water/tea makes me cringe because i can taste the vitamins themselves. I used to take them with my morning ritual protein shake. Thanks for the advice and input!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Amanda Donner said:

Hi everyone, I understand the juice compliant rules. I'm looking for some liquid that I can take my morning vitamins with. Downing them with water/tea makes me cringe because i can taste the vitamins themselves. I used to take them with my morning ritual protein shake. Thanks for the advice and input!

One swallow of compliant juice to take your pills is fine but maybe try just a splash or two of juice in water?

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for asking this question..I too take a handful of vits and meds in the morning and again at night.  i completely gagged the other morning and almost threw it up because the taste was so bad.  I had always used to put a little mio (enhanced water flavoring) in my water and that was always enough to make the taste better.  I actually did swallow them with a swallow of oj today and it was so much better.  Now I don't feel like a cheat because I did that.  whew!^_^

Archived