October 1st-Ready, Set...

Brensuma

This will be my 2nd attempt at R2. It took me 3 attempts to finish R1. I'm hoping to re-read the books and hoping to get my eating back on track. My carb and sugar demons are out of control. I need to get the Food Freedom Forever book so I can read it and hopefully, FINALLY, be free of bad food choices! The first few issues I anticipate is:

Breakfast-I had a hard time getting that eaten

Plated fat: I'm not an avacado or coconut fan so have to figure other options out

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm determined to not only finish W30 but to reach my goals. I could really use some encouragement along the way and would appreciate partnering with someone who is going through this at the same time. I like how I feel when I eat this way (have been trying to eat clean since July 4.)  Finished W30 after a few tries but went right back to the sugar. So,I guess I haven't concurred the sugar dragon yet. I too am going to re-read the books, press reset, and am determined to eat clean keeping with the "spirit" of W30. I like the calendar visual you posted. Not looking forward to the sugar withdrawal headaches either but know I like how I feel when I eat clean and healthful. Here's to a great journey!

51 minutes ago, EJSmadhatter said:

HI I am starting on Mon too. As I look I see we have about 9 groups started for Oct 1st or 2nd. I say we pull together and form 1 group. We can create a new feed with a new name or jump on one that already has a number of people on it. What would you recommend @Brensuma?

Feel free to try and get everyone together on one post!

Archived