Starting Sept 18th!

Mike5858

Hi Mike, my husband and I followed Whole30 in February and we felt fantastic.  Unfortunately, we started to head back into bad habits and have decided to start again on Monday.  I usually prepare my grocery shopping and meal plans on Sunday...if I'm really organized I will prepare some meals on Sunday and freeze for the week.  It really makes a big difference.  TBH I think that's how we fell off track, not preparing on Sunday's and thinking we can do it without having a plan.  Good Luck to you and your wife!

Hi Mike, my Mom, Sister and I are all starting on the 18th as well. My Mom and I have done a couple before and this will be a first for my sister. I had a problem with weight gain around the 10 day mark the first time we did one. I was stunned. I actually cheated and weighed myself and I had gained like 4 pounds! I was not happy, but came on the forums and asked around. I found out that it's common and to stick with it. I did stick with it and the weight came off and then some! So, just know that if it happens, it's normal and it's not permanent. You can hook up with the rest of us on my thread, September 18 start date, if you'd like and we can keep each other motivated. If not, i'm sure I'll see ya around. Good luck!

I made a broccoli slaw salad Whole30 compliant ranch dressing and topped it off with a scoop of Tuna Salad mixed with Whole30 compliant mayo.  I was so looking forward to eating my lunch.  I walk into the lunch room and sat with 6 other ladies in my group and they were all eating italian hoagies & chips.  It was tough but I made through!   Of course someone in the group said, "oh, yea Nancy is on a diet", I replied, "not a diet, it's a life style change" :)

Archived