Time Elapsed for Ill Effects

MMC

I have a question I haven't seen specifically addressed. When I reintroduce a food I expected to have any ill effects within a few hours, but now I'm wondering whether I can reintroduce a food, feel fine at first and then wake up the next day feeling headachey, tired, yuck. I'm just wondering how long it takes for ill effects to kick in. In this case, specifically non-gluten grains. I'm assuming dairy would make itself felt immediately? Any other experiences to share?

reactions will vary person to person.  I would love it if there were a clear answer to this.  In my experience effects can happen a day or so later.  You can always double check it.  Eat whole 30 a few days till you feel good again and then retest the non gluten grains. If you have the same result in the morning then you likely have your answer :-)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MMC said:

I have a question I haven't seen specifically addressed. When I reintroduce a food I expected to have any ill effects within a few hours, but now I'm wondering whether I can reintroduce a food, feel fine at first and then wake up the next day feeling headachey, tired, yuck. I'm just wondering how long it takes for ill effects to kick in. In this case, specifically non-gluten grains. I'm assuming dairy would make itself felt immediately? Any other experiences to share?

157% yes! I would say that this is more common than an immediate digestive issue.

Archived