Stomach Pains?

I am on my seventh day of whole30 and on the fifth and sixth I was super nauseous and started having (TMI) bad diarrhea. Is this common or do I need to see a doctor? It doesn't help that all I want to eat is bread now and thinking of anything else pretty much makes me feel like I need to throw up:( I made some chicken soup, but It feels like I need to eat some toast.

I'm feeling similarly too, ias expecting it to happen but now I am on day 13 and wondering if this is going to stop! I'm nauseous, constipated (tmi, sorry!), and experiencing flu like pain. Any moderators have advice for someone suffering so far along in the program? 

Glad to hear I'm not alone.  I did forget to mention that I'm on day 8.  This is what my meals usually consist of:

Breakfast:  2 eggs either scrambled or hard boiled, some sort of fruit, usually a banana, green grapes or some raspberries and usually every other day I have 2 pieces of compliant turkey bacon, some mornings I have potatoes

Lunch:  a salad consisting of organic lettuce with a homemade ranch dressing.  Also on the salad I usually put some chicken breast, cucumbers and egg.

Dinner:  The last couple nights I've had a pork chop, some potatoes and some sort of vegie (so far carrots or cucumbers or green beans)

I usually don't have a snack unless I have a run planned, then I have a Lara Bar before my run.  

I am now on day 8 and feeling a lot better. It got pretty bad on day 5 and 6 but, I'm feeling a lot more energy now too! This could just be a phase of the whole30. I saw a little bit about some slightly similar symptoms in the book, but I didn't know they would be that bad:( stick with it and hopefully you'll feel better soon and have more energy:)

Archived