Aijabak

Hey so I'm wanting to try this out because I love dairy and bread too much that my once 5'7" frame, 120lb is now 150lb. I'm wanting to get rid of cravings and learn how to watch my portions.  Heard about this through my twin so I want to check it out and see how it goes.  I have a very committed personality so cheating would be no problem. It's just eating something that I didn't know I wasn't allowed to eat is probably gonna get me if anything.  My only concern is that I've been getting back in shape by exercising  the past 2 months. (I run 2 miles every morning and do lift 4/7). I drink Gatorade to replenish those electrolytes I lost, can I drink the sugar free Gatorade in place of the regular one? Or is there a replacement I can drink that is just as refreshing besides plain water. 

Hi @Aijabak! Congrats on starting your Whole30! I'm not exactly an expert as I'm on Day 3 but Gatorade definitely isn't allowed. Here is a previous forum topic about it that you mind find helpful: 

Also, It looks like Elete Electrolytes is a Whole30 approved company so perhaps you could consider those? Here is a link: https://whole30.com/2013/03/whole30-approved-elete-electrolytes/

Best of luck to you! 

Archived