Terribly Sad about bacon...

JoyMc

After having a couple of exquisite slices of uswellnessmeats sugar free Whole30 approved bacon with brekkie, I'm tired.

Honestly, I think I already knew this as we've been uswellenessmeats customers for years, and I have on some level noted the energy dip after bacon for breakfast in times past.

Maybe the pronounced dip today is due to my being on Day 23 with pretty good energy.

Console me, Bacon Loving Gentiles, please.

Personally, after the initial excitement about eating bacon, I dropped it. Too heavy for me. Looks like I'm in a minority, though!

I followed the direction of Melissa's bacon Manifesto and now I just use it as a condiment 90% of the time. :)

Wow, I should have posted about my tiredness (is that a word) of bacon here. I was nearly attacked (not really) for saying I was sick of in in another forum. I know what you mean though. I get sugar free from US Wellness and it just isn't the same. I stopped eating it for breakfast and now use it on top of salad or if I need to get down some cooked green veggies I wouldn't otherwise be crazy about eating.

Wow, I should have posted about my tiredness (is that a word) of bacon here. I was nearly attacked (not really) for saying I was sick of in in another forum. I know what you mean though. I get sugar free from US Wellness and it just isn't the same. I stopped eating it for breakfast and now use it on top of salad or if I need to get down some cooked green veggies I wouldn't otherwise be crazy about eating.

I think we were all just flumoxed...so many of us are bacon obsessed. :) Which is probably why the Hartwigs have a bacon manifesto and suggest using it as a condiment. I decided that having 2 pieces of bacon with 3 eggs is using it as a condiment. :D

Archived