AUSTRALIANS

Rara1982

Hiya

I'm sure you've all seen people posting about wonderful things on here that we can't find in Sydney easily or affordably like coconut aminos and larabars etc.

I'm a flight attendant and I stock up on goodies in LA each week so if there is something you want then flick me a message and I'm happy to bring it back (providing its ok to bring in - sadly paleo pacs containing jerky are not).

X Sarah

• 2 years later...

Hiya

I'm sure you've all seen people posting about wonderful things on here that we can't find in Sydney easily or affordably like coconut aminos and larabars etc.

I'm a flight attendant and I stock up on goodies in LA each week so if there is something you want then flick me a message and I'm happy to bring it back (providing its ok to bring in - sadly paleo pacs containing jerky are not).

X Sarah

Do you find chili verde in Australia?

• 1 month later...

that's super kind of you - but i just buy coconut aminos from iherb, and larabars i can make, not that i do on whole30 as they're not going to be the greatest thing for me. is there anything else in particular that you've found helpful that you bring in?

Archived