Reintroduction Schedule

lrapone

• Moderators

It Starts With Food offers a reintroduction schedule. And you can find schedules discussed in a variety of the topics listed in the Whole30 Reintroduction section of the forum. There is a lot of good help in this one: http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/6738-starting-reintroduction-on-feb-1-any-tips/

• 1 month later...

I did a Whole 60 (30 x 2) and am now ready to reintroduce items. I am feeling fantastic and many of my health problems are way better! I am gradually losing weight. I am having NO problems resisting temptations because I feel so great. So, in that vein, I am wondering if I can re-introduce some kind of sweetner so I can make occasional desserts, especially for family gatherings. Specifically, Just Like Sugar Table Top, which is crystalline chicory root that is 96% fiber. I read about it in the book "Paleo Desserts" and on www.paleodesserts.com by Jane Barthelemy. She says chicory root is high in inulin and is often used to control blood sugar levels. Her desserts seem to me to be Paleo (NOT Whole 30) compliant except for this sweetner. Lots of shredded coconut, coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut butter, chopped vegies, fruit and nuts (no flours or processed carbs used). I absolutely understand that the desserts or sweetners in this book would not be Whole 30 compliant, and why anyone with a sugar problem or cravings should not indulge in these items. As I do not have this problem, I am wondering if this sweetner would be okay for me to try using to make an occasional dessert. My goal is obviously to stay healthy, and maintain a healthy relationship with food.

Archived