Game On !!!

Fenderbender

For those who don't know my story:

I am currently post W30 but eating 95% compliant

I train and kickbox at the national headquarters of an Israeli martial arts school that now heads up what was the "Joe Lewis kickboxing school", and the only way to now get accredited ..

Anyway...being the nat headquarters..... We get to create/test out all the new workout and training programs

April 1st I was asked to participate in a 6 week program designed for the Golani brigade of the IDF " think Seal Team 6 " specifically to increase your strength and clean mass, to carry heavy loads over distance.... Very functional

So we are expected to gain clean mass and increase our strength

They have given a typical power lifer type diet... Six meals a day, 1-3: lean protein, starchy carb( grains),veg. 4-6: lean protein, veg. Very little fat... Plus protein shakes,pre WO boosters.....

Now I can do this but instead I will continue to follow meal templates while increasing protein and starchy carb according to my increased work load.... I will follow Dallas Hartwigs lead as he has laid out in his article on CMG.

Not that I'm competitive.... But I believe I will gain the most strength and clean mass while maintaining my health, of the whole group.... I'm trying to get everyone to do a DEXA scan but I doubt everyone will fork out the $$$$. Calipers will probably be the method.... Strength gains will be easy to track.

Hopefully that will make some converts..... I'm very curious to see the results after 6 weeks

Like I said .... Game on

Certainly sounds like the basis of a great sequel/reading companion to ISWF. Something along the lines of ISWF: Hardcore. Keep lots of notes. Take pictures. Gather anecdotes. Then convince D&M to partner with you to write the comprehsive Whole9 guide for athletes!!!

No problemo, Bender... or should I say Blender...

And we expect a play by play plus results. My hubs wants to gain 20lbs of muscle in 100 days...

Tell you what....I'll start a post 30 log starting April 1st detailing workouts and meals....results. :)

Certainly sounds like the basis of a great sequel/reading companion to ISWF. Something along the lines of ISWF: Hardcore. Keep lots of notes. Take pictures. Gather anecdotes. Then convince D&M to partner with you to write the comprehsive Whole9 guide for athletes!!!

Well...... I don't know about a sequel lol. great idea to take photos.... I need to ask permission of my coach/ instructor to see if he wants any of the details published other than on his own website.... But I can surely give my personal diet regime and results.... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived