Restaurant Help in Dallas area

kellyp

I live in Dallas, but have not ventured out much since starting whole 30...well except for Chipotle and Snappy Salads! I think you would have some good choices at Origin Natural Food, or Company Cafe. If you google them and look at their websites, they have lots of info on their menus. Asian Mint is also a good option. Its sushi/asian fusion.

I ended up eating at Twisted Root Burgers, Start, and Company Cafe. Company cafe was wonderful. Most things compliant although they did have dairy in some items like cauliflower mash and sweet potato hash. It was a very good dinner and I loved the place.

I did my Whole 30 in January and have not reintroduced any gluten, dairy or sugar until eating at Company cafe. They had amazing Gluten Free cakes but of course they still had sugars and some had dairy. I found that even though I never crave sugar, I could not control the dragon once I took a bite!! I ended up eating way too much and of course felt horrible the following day. Certainly not worth how I felt the next day.

I'm glad to be home and back to my routine.

Archived