I might sound a little nuts writing this so please bear with me but I'm feeling a little like a lunatic today...
I'm on Day 22, and my period will be here in 5 days. Sadly I'll be on my period when I'm supposed to weigh in and take measurements. So I can't see the sun thru the clouds at the moment. My hormones are everywhere, in 36 years I've never felt so out of control. What the hell is going on?
I've had good and bad days during this journey. My goal has been weight loss and cleaning up my diet because I have psoriasis and occasional IBS. So for the first time in my life I've been sticking to something and keeping focused. The thing is, I do not feel like I'm really getting rewarded for it.
* My clothes don't fit better, i still feel bloated
* PMS is out of control and I feel like I could snap at any moment
* My boyfriend hasn't changed sh*t with his diet and has lost 9lbs since I started Whole30 and you can actually see the difference
* I sleep better most of the time but I've still had insomnia at times
* I miss my glass of wine
* I'm so tired of cooking - and I love to cook
* NOT a damn person has said a thing about if I look different
Ok some positives
* I don't feel physically dependent on food
* My skin feels smooth and cleared up
Am I supposed to be feeling this at day 22? Where the hell did my tiger blood go? I only had that a whole 48 hours. Will it come back? Someone give me a bagel (just kidding, I'll wait till after the 30 days for that)
Example Food - everything cooked in ghee, coconut oil or EVOO
* breakfast - meat (chicken mostly), avocado, veg
* lunch - meat, cauliflower fried rice
*dinner - meat, veg, avocado
*snack - nuts, fruit- about 3x per week - I've been getting hungry at work
* T25 4x per week
Is anyone else feeling this way?