I eat paleo all year long, and often am accidentally following Whole30 rules for days or weeks at a time just because I haven't gotten around to having a drink or anything with added sugar.
I like to stay active, learn new things, and push my limits. I used to be a licensed skydiver but quit after a shoulder injury (happened during a different activity) left me unable to properly reach up and control my canopy. It's okay, I still enjoy flying in small plains and doing aerial arts to give myself breaks from gravity. I love swimming, surfing, fire spinning, hiking, doing crafts, hanging out with my dog and cat as much as possible, collecting and reading tarot and other divination decks.
I'm allergic to so many things so I make most of my own meals and love to learn about new foods and ways to use them.
- Gluten (celiac)
- All grains (except maybe teff, that seems to maybe be okay or I could be in denial)
- Soy, peanuts, legumes in general
- Banana / plantain
- Eggplant (must limit use of all other nightshades)
- Cauliflower, cabbage, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts
- and I worry I'm developing a sensitivity to coconut based on strange feelings in my throat and mouth whenever I use it. ugh