Meat from online delivery services UK (Scotoland)

Teebs

Hello all!

I hope that there isn't a post about this already, I didn't see exactly what I was looking for.

My partner and I have just started the whole 30, we are on day 3 and enjoying it so far, though I'm waiting for those sugar withdrawals to kick in!

We bought a large order of meat from athleat.com, which is great quality, size and the customer service was also excellent! However, I'm always looking for better deals and more options etc. I heard about abel and cole and their stuff looks fantastic unfortunately, they don't deliver to Dundee, Scotland :(

I'm looking for things that are a bit different but still compliant, different kinds of sausages, maybe italian and spanish meats, different burgers etc rather than just your standard pork sausage or beef burger and obviously, it would need to be a company that delivers to our area.

Does anyone order meat in bulk online? Can you recommend any online sites?

Thanks guys!

Eva

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, Riverford don't deliver here which is a shame as they look great! Roaming Roosters looks like it does as well as devon rose so I'm gonna look into them a bit more come pay day next week!

Would you believe of that primal britain list, not a single butchers in Dundee is listed as being paleo friendly!

Oh, oh, I can help! I live in Aberdeen and we have been ordering from greenpasturefarms.co.UK for ages and love it! We get a mixed box every month for 110 quid and it's more than enough for my husband and I (and we eat a LOT)! You can also get organ meats and the deli meats you are looking for although their bacon does have sugar. All their animals are grass-fed/pastured with no chemicals on their land. Check it out, we are very pleased!

Ah sorry didn't read very well...those are pretty standard meats! But they change what they send every time so we'd never get sick of it :)

I'm also looking for good deals so I'll definitely check green pastures out! Thanks very much for the suggestion :)

Archived