Third time lucky

melbournegirl

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing okay, still a bit inflamed from the gluten challenge, but it's coming down slowly.

Going to have kombucha every day for next 2 weeks, see if that helps, as it's gone from most places except around my middle, still feel puffy there, but legs and arms are recovering. Have lost a full dress size top and bottom, I think in a month or two maybe another. Energy continues to go up though, so getting there :) Going on holiday shortly, so will get some extra relaxing in :)

Updating sometimes, just not always inspired to post anything :)

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/6837-melbourne-australia-post-whole30/

Day21 done, 6km slow run

M1 chicken and bacon, tomato, zucchini and sweet potato soup and some blueberries with cm.

M2 frittata from last night plus salad stuff and a grapefruit

Stomach is really messed up today, its either eggs, seeds or coconut milk, I suspect the latter.

M3 roast pork and veg, not much as off to yoga.

Post WO chicken and raisins and Brazil nuts

Day 22, sleep in after last nights yoga... Still a bit less than 8 hours.

M1 chicken, steak, spinach cooked in ghee and a big bowl of pumpkin soup.... Won't run today as I have lots of meetings and a sore glute/hamstring

M2 leftover pork and veg, no time for my fruit. Lunchtime walk ended up being at 430pm!

M3 salmon and stirfry veg with cashews, coconut oil and an orange

Day 24, feels like more somehow

M1 mince and veg in pumpkin soup, sweet potatoes, egg and raspberries.

Upset tummy this morning.... And I'm supposed to be out on the road, hope it settles, don't think it is from what I ate, unless there was some bacteria somewhere...

Took a tablet just in case...

M2 chicken, salad and avocado

Snack fruit purée

M3 steak, stir fry veg with cashews, blueberries and coconut cream

No time for exercise today but not sitting at a desk either

Day 25 another lazy morning... Haven't had much of an extinction burst, helped by my cycle being 9 days late? Or just in the rhythm of eating 3 big meals perhaps... Skin is a bit flared this morning, cashews? Coconut? Eggs? All three? Still hard to tell. Am starting to feel like this is going on forever though and looking forward to making 30 days so I can officially finish my third 30 finally.

M1 sweet potato, pumpkin soup, spinach, bacon and beef burger.

M2 salad with chicken and avocado, juice x 2

Snack potato chips... And decafe long black... Long day

M3 chicken, veg, egg frittata and dates plus cocoa

Day26 skipped another exercise class, not feeling up to it.

M1 orange, mince and veg, avocado and decafe coffee!

Snack dates and nuts

M2 salad, pumpkin soup, mince and veg

Snack potato chips and more nuts.... Lucky I've had till day 25 to deal with cycle cravings!!! Felt much better after carbing up... Was feeling nauseas and had developed a massive headache but okay now.

Having friends over for dinner, cooked a big olive and tomato and spinach and lemon potato dish and made a big casserole of cooked fruit with cinnamon and a bit of tapioca to thicken, to serve with salad and beef and bacon roll ups. Was seriously considering breaking to have a glass of wine but figured I can live without wine for another 5 days and make the 30,

Okay, bombed out just before the finish line... But as I was planning to go 60 days anyway I am going to start another 30.

Had lollies, cornflakes and an ice cream yesterday, massive headache today!

I'm going to stay coffee free and try for cocoa free too to see the effect on my skin.

Okay, bombed out just before the finish line... But as I was planning to go 60 days anyway I am going to start another 30.

Had lollies, cornflakes and an ice cream yesterday, massive headache today!

I'm going to stay coffee free and try for cocoa free too to see the effect on my skin.

OH noes! Good on you getting right back in the saddle. Cocoa free! That sounds horrid. What triggered yesterday? 

I've decided to ride my own bike for awhile! My sugar addiction has gone, I had quite a few imported lollies at work a few days ago and suffered a headache the next day but didnt get cravings for more and have even forgotten to eat my fruit with lunch the last two days and this morning didnt really enjoy the sweet potato I had with breakfast because it was too sweet, and now was happy to pass on the cinnamon ghee popcorn hubby made so I think I have finally graduated.

I plan to try life Tom's way, 100% compliant at home and occasional off roading away from home if I get the urge. Wish me luck!

Archived