My Whole30 log from South Australia ~ in Pictures :)

crannaford

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Oh I much prefer a photo-log to a written description. Thanks!

Your portion sizes look okay and your food choices good. However, there is one problem. Peas are a legume and not okay during a Whole30. Replace the peas with a green vegetable and your meal would be perfect.

Ooh, actually might be better to wait on getting a mod's green light. I was thinking of snow peas. While sugar snap peas are still very pod-dy they do have bigger peas so I will retract my certainty and wait for an expert. Sorry :(

Good question! Keen to know the answer as I love these.

Why thank you Susan :) Kind of you to say!

I recently completed a successful 365 Day photo challenge where I forced myself to use my camera every day and post my best pic online. So I figured this would help me keep on track :)

Whooooaaaahhh!! I'm spending my entire day cooking 3 meals plus take away lunches as it is lolol... (and getting up half an hour earlier) but if you come to my house... I'll cook for you... I am flattered :)

May I ask how you do your photo tricks? Do you use a special program or just a site like photo bucket? Many of my friends on this site post pics and I never do, but sometimes I want to when my food looks especially pretty. They are all rolling their eyes a bit right now. ;0)

Hi Susan, I am quite flattered that you like my photos :) Really, they're done in a bit of a rush at mealtime with hungry onlookers circling like vultures so I don't have time to compose the shots as I should. I'm no pro but I do have a reputation for taking better than average photos. My father was a fantastic photographer and I'm just lucky that a little bit rubbed off on me. I have a very capable consumer level camera, a Nikon D7000 and a fast lens which takes great photos in poor light, coincidentally the same camera that Michelle Tam (nom nom paleo) uses for her amazing website. So there's no photo tricks, just a good camera and some experience using it. I'll have some more photos to post tonight. Cheers PS the collage of the 3 daily meals are just quickly made on my computer. Cheers D

Archived