My Whole30 log from South Australia ~ in Pictures :)

crannaford

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love my D7000 Tom! It's brilliant. The time is right too, the D7000 is amazing value because the D7100 has just been released so there's been a massive price drop. The D7100 however has a big list of improvements and I don't know about you but I always struggle to buy last year's model. I've never had a food addiction but I do have a camera buying addiction, fortunately I'm medicated by my wife <_<

In fact, my profile pic (sadly cropped) of me with my pet kangaroo Penny, was taken by my Father

First..adorable photo. Very sweet.

I actually was looking for the software name or whatever you use to do the cool collage with sticky note.

Very fun that Tom will end up with a new camera. :)

Got it Susan, because I'm using a mac, I'm making my collages in Pages. If you're using a PC you could use Publisher. It's not a specific photo application. I just drag the photos onto a blank page and make some boxes for the text, put a border and a drop shadow around them. In Pages it is super easy..Pages is available for iPad too if you're an iPad user. I've just noticed that I probably won't be able to post pictures for the entire 30 days because there seems to be an upload limit..everyone will be sick to death of them by then anyway. ;)

Got it..you are a photo genius. :)

I think you may be able to delete early photo posts to make room for current. Or..do links to photobucket which are not as fun as your collages.

Maybe Tom can say for sure.

Hi there RMP. I am in Adelaide but don't have a clue if there are any Paleo restaurants. Until a few weeks ago I'd never heard of a Paleo lifestyle so it's all pretty new to me. For the next 25 days or so, we'll be avoiding restaurants altogether :) If I hear of anything I'll let you know. We eat out a fair bit and we'll be looking at our menus in quite a different way.

Hi there RMP. I am in Adelaide but don't have a clue if there are any Paleo restaurants. Until a few weeks ago I'd never heard of a Paleo lifestyle so it's all pretty new to me. For the next 25 days or so, we'll be avoiding restaurants altogether :) If I hear of anything I'll let you know. We eat out a fair bit and we'll be looking at our menus in quite a different way.

I'll let you know if I find a great steak house or bistro! ;)

Ok now I'm seeing why Adelaide has a reputation for being a "foodie" city! Your food looks fantastic, and the pics work so much better than a written log!

Any chance you could share your salmon and zucchini fritters recipe? I make lamb and zucchini fritters a lot but haven't succeeded in getting the salmon ones to hold together :) :)

Any chance you could share your salmon and zucchini fritters recipe? I make lamb and zucchini fritters a lot but haven't succeeded in getting the salmon ones to hold together :) :)

Seconded for the recipe. I have a big can of salmon in my pantry but no tried and tested recipe for it!

My family would love that! :)

Ok now I'm seeing why Adelaide has a reputation for being a "foodie" city! Your food looks fantastic, and the pics work so much better than a written log!

OK Girls... I'll work on the recipe for you.. I kinda do it on the fly but I'll write out the steps tomorrow :) AND Zoodles, I have a confession, mine didn't hold together too well either, they were pretty fragile... tasted delicious tho :rolleyes:

Awesome, thank you! Looking forward to trying them :)

Is your whole family eating the same as you? I bet they are loving it!

Yep! When I started it my wife and 17year old son jumped on board too. My son fell of the wagon last night, the pizza dinner and pancake breakfast at a sleep over broke him hahaaa! Nevermind, he's still eating better than ever and is loving the meals.

We knew Day 9 would be an interesting challenge! My wife's Birthday :) We went to one of our favourite wineries to share a table full of wonderful food with 15 friends. We managed to say "no thank you" to all the wonderful wine, cheese, lentil soup and homemade bread. We sat down to our spinach frittata with lovely kale salad that included pear, apple, persimmon and homemade mayonnaise. Willpower for the win :lol:

post-24944-0-54176800-1369571571_thumb.j

Archived