My Whole30 log from South Australia ~ in Pictures :)

crannaford

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crannaford, you're nearly there!

Good on you for getting some offal in there. That's something I've still got to purposefully plan for.

I've got a recipe for a bolognese sauce (yes, good ol' spag bol again!) that has chicken livers in it.

Might give it a whirl and serve over courgetti.

Crannaford, you're nearly there!

Good on you for getting some offal in there. That's something I've still got to purposefully plan for.

I've got a recipe for a bolognese sauce (yes, good ol' spag bol again!) that has chicken livers in it.

Might give it a whirl and serve over courgetti.

Sounds awesome to me :)

Done and dusted! Day 30 out of the way and we're still rolling along with our Whole30. We're up to day 33 and I think we'll continue more or less for life. This has been something of a revelation. We've returned to whole food and it's wonderful.

post-24944-0-71154900-1371640867_thumb.j

post-24944-0-33985500-1371640873_thumb.j

Congratulations!  Most stylish W30 I've ever seen!

Any progress on the blog?

I reckon you'll be one of those paleo bloggers who gets offered a cookbook deal.  Really.  Your dinners sound so delicious and that's without the pictures which are just gorgeous and so appetising.

Congratulations!  Most stylish W30 I've ever seen!

Any progress on the blog?

I reckon you'll be one of those paleo bloggers who gets offered a cookbook deal.  Really.  Your dinners sound so delicious and that's without the pictures which are just gorgeous and so appetising.

Wow! and thank you. That's such a big compliment :) I really didn't take that much care with the photography at all, they were all done in a bit of a rush at meal times. I've started working on my blog but it's a bit empty (like there's nothing in it) and I'm really struggling with wordpress.org, I'm finding it quite difficult to get it looking how I want. My old brain is melting!! Also I'm not such a great writer, so that's going to be a challenge. It's certainly not ready but I'll give you a sneak peak www.paleoadelaide.com Funny you should mention a cook book, just this morning I was looking at a self publishing site where you can do such things. That might be a bit premature 'cos I haven't written a single recipe yet.. Oh well, no harm in dreaming :) "Never let the things you can't do get in the way of the things you can" (unknown)

I just had a peek!  Added to my blog reading list :)  You'll be fine.  I use the Blogger you get through google and it's pretty user friendly, possibly harder to customise though?  Though I haven't tried others - I'm not artsy at all, so I have rubbish photos and am not very creative with templates and whatnot.  I just like emptying the contents of my brain into a wall of text!

Dream away.  I'd buy your cookbook if you did it.

What? Is that why people blog? So they get a cookbook? So not a good goal here. I am a bit disgusted.

I like to think they blog because they like to blog and share, and some of the really good ones end up with cookbooks which are well deserved because they have really cool stuff to share.

I blog because I have verbal diarrhea and that's one way to get it out!

What? Is that why people blog? So they get a cookbook? So not a good goal here. I am a bit disgusted.

I don't quite understand the attack. I wasn't really serious about a cookbook, I just happend to buy one this morning on the topic of food photography and it was from a site where you can self publish, so I read about how you do it. I'm blogging about my Whole30/Paleo experience because I wanted to share it with others. Sorry you're disgusted

Archived