Is this a detox symptom?

dncr4180

Day 5 and I woke up this am feeling weak, shaky and in a cold sweat like I am going to pass out. My blood pressure was very low but my heart was racing.

Feel like it might relate to blood sugar?

I am also breast feeding a 9 month old, so I wonder if I am not eating enough?

I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't like those symptoms if they happened to me! I hope that you found time for a solid breakfast and that things turned around quickly afterwards.

I am glad you are feeling somewhat better. The apple and banana sounds like a lot of fructose (again, no expert, here!). I would suggest, though, some avocado or other healthy fats as well. Can you tolerate something like a sweet potato with ghee, along with your egg(s) in the morning? Breast feeding is hard work! Hope your kiddo is doing well.

• Moderators

Feeling better with a little food is a good sign. Your breakfast leaves a lot to be desired however. I would expect a breast feeding mom to eat at least 3 whole eggs for breakfast and maybe more. And like kew said, an apple and banana delivers a load of fructose/sugar. You need something that has a different impact like sweet potato or pumpkin.

Archived