Really surprised by what I'm not craving!

Shelda17

I'm on day 8, and it just occurred to me that I have not even really given any thought to chocolate this past week. Not once that I can remember. And my mid-afternoon "gotta have something NOW" cravings seem to have disappeared as well. I don't think I've had a snack all week.

I started this hoping to see if getting healthier could get my m.s. symptoms to subside (or reverse!), and I didn't especially think about the metabolic aspect of this program. I guess I thought about it in a general way, after reading (most of) ISWF, but not about it applying very specifically to me. I guess I just assumed it was "normal" to crave something mid-afternoon (and sometimes mid-morning too), so I didn't see it as something that might be a problem. But my body just feels so satisfied eating this way. I guess I understand satiety in a whole new way.

I'm day 7 and have experienced something similar. Usually, no matter how much I eat for dinner I want something else to eat. And it could go on all night. This past week I haven't even thought about food after dinner. I think because of the added fat the meals are much more satisfying. I need to lose about 20 lbs and with prior plans, although I knew about "good" fats, still tried to limit severely. But doing this for much more than weight loss and very hopeful right now!

Archived