Podcasts?

Jinkse21

Does anyone have any recommendations for podcosts available on iTunes? I will be driving about 10 hours over the next weekend and music gets a little old. I have some pocasts downloaded but I would like to have more of a variety, especially Paleo/Primal.

Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of Angelo Coppola's Latest In Paleo. Like... I downloaded every single back episode and binged on them during my commute over the span of two months (it's an hour each way) and really enjoyed them.

Thanks for pointing this one out! I went to their website to see what some of the podcasts were about and they look really interesting. These will come in handy with all the driving I do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been listening to Latest in Paleo on long drives and they really help make the drive seem shorter!  I like Angelo Coppola because he approaches Paleo with an open mind and doesn't push you to believe that Paleo the End All Be All....he presents a lot of information to help you decide if it's right for you.  I also like the aduio snippets he includes from other shows/ presenters to support why the Paleo lifestyle is healthy and his blog of the week.  Some of the other podcast seem a little all over the place or remind me of the Saturday Night Live NPR segments (makes me giggle every time!).

Archived