I like the Eden Sencha. I am not a connoisseur by any means, but I quit coffee during my w30 and drink quite a bit of it. (Not wonderful to sub one addiction for another, but two or three cups of green tea is better than five cups of coffee + half and half.)

I have tasted a few different brands available in stores around me (Twinings, Tazo, Yogi). The Sencha has a very clean fresh taste to me. I don't like the perfumey Jasmine types--the Sencha is bright and grassy.

Hello, (full disclosure) I am a purveyor of matcha green tea and in response to this post wanted to tell you about the health benefits associated with this ancient beverage from Japan. Matcha comes in a powdered form so when you drink it you ingest the whole leaf. Matcha is a mild stimulant and a natural mood enhancer. Matcha also aids in weight loss because it increases your metabolic rate. Use it as a tea with water or as an ingredient in mixed beverages or sprinkled on foods. I like it iced in a martini shaker with fresh mint and ginger poured over fresh ice. matchasource.com for the curious - or call the number and ask for Alissa.

I am day 23 and feeling great.

I really like Organic India's Tulsi Green Tea. It includes holy basil which compliments the green tea really well. A lot of Organic India's teas look yummy but they include 'natural flavors' which I am doubtful of being compliant; however their green tea does not include that "ingredient" on the label.

I really like Organic India's Tulsi Green Tea. It includes holy basil which compliments the green tea really well. A lot of Organic India's teas look yummy but they include 'natural flavors' which I am doubtful of being compliant; however their green tea does not include that "ingredient" on the label.

Is it okay to drink this tea even though it contains caffeine? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VDP13M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived