Kill all the things.....now?

I had read the blog post with the timeline of the whole 30. It mentioned day 4-5 feeling easily annoyed and on edge. I didn't feel like that during the early days of my whole 30 but now I'm on day 17 and I feel that way. Big time! Has anyone else had this happen later in their experience?

I had to check your profile and it says you're female, so hopefully this will be relevant to you. I had this experience recently a couple weeks into a Whole30, and it turned out to be PMS. It was different than I usually experience, so it really threw me for a loop.

Could this possibly be something you're going through? For me, I took it as a sign to eat some extra carbs (as in sweet potatoes) for a couple days.

Just a thought, because this happened to me and it turned out to coincide with the time of the month.

Kmuthig -

It could be that you're just now going through the angry phase. The Timeline is general, and based on observation, but there are folks who never experience any of the craziness and some who experience it in a different order... CaseyD has a point though - try some extra carbs and see if that helps a little.

Thanks ladies! Casey, I'm only about 2 weeks into my cycle so I don't think it's that although I did just stop hormonal bcp so you never know! I'll try adding a little extra carbs and see it that helps!

Archived