So.. can I skip breakfast???

I workout after breakfast normally. I can't see eating a breakfast, a preworkout snack and a postworkout snack all before 10:30am,

This is seriously confusing me, I am doing Insanity so I'd say it's high intensity.

So instead of breakfast can I do my preworkout snack at 8am (coffee w. coconut milk and an hard boiled egg)

Workout at 9 (when I get home from dropping the kids off)

Then my postworkout snack at 10am of say two eggs and a sweet potato or butternut squash and a few berries?

You don't *need* pre and postWO snacks. but it is important to get in a full breakfast per the template. Maybe try just eating BF when you wake up, drop kids, work out and then have postWO? Eating breakfast really does set you up for the day. It might be hard to eat right when you wake up, especially with chaos of kids, but the days I didn't eat enough for BF were the days I struggled the most.

If you are really hungry, you might need to add more food. But don't feel like you have to add meals in if you aren't hungry.

I do what you are suggesting..... Eat a small pre workout egg and some coconut milk in coffee.... And then breakfast afterwards.... If time is a crunch factor I eat 3-4 oz of lean protein immediately upon completion of workout ( as my post) and then just eat a bit less protein with meal one right after I come home and shower.....

Archived