Kombucha Makers Unite; Where to ask and be answered

kb0426

Nadia that is one of my favorites. I did use quite a bit of melon and one leaf (maybe it was two) of mint per 16 oz bottle.

I keep eyeballing the golden beets. Hope my SCOBYs are ready soon so I can get back to flavoring. Maybe they are ready now. They are about 1/4 inch thick.

• Like 1

Also..Nadia and other photo people..what do you upload your photos to before you post them here? I was going to use photo bucket but Beets is annoyed by it. Robin mentioned one but I dont remember which one. Flikr is another one?

I am in love with carrots and I will do beets with my next batch. I've baked my carrots and believe that read somewhere that raw carrots/beets don't translate well otherwise. 

I will try watermelon mint again. I had it frozen and used a lot! Hmhmhmh. 

I am in love with carrots and I will do beets with my next batch. I've baked my carrots and believe that read somewhere that raw carrots/beets don't translate well otherwise. 

I will try watermelon mint again. I had it frozen and used a lot! Hmhmhmh. 

Ha! Photobucket is ok. It's just very slow. And cluttered with ads, bad fonts, ugly photos and hideous UI. Adding them directly through tapatalk is easiest, but every once in awhile I have to delete/reinstall the app when it won't let me add photos.

Still, I think that process is faster than adding to Photobucket and copying and pasting. That said, uploading photos to either PB or Picasa (3rd party app--I use one called Best Album, I'm also a photo app collector) or Flickr is faster through the phone than in the computer.

Nadia..just saw your PM. For some reason, tapatalk is not telling me that I have messages.

Beets..you crack me up. "Oh, it's fine, but I loathe it".

Wait..I can take a photo with my phone and upload it through Tapatalk from my gallery? Seriously?

" I use instagram + webstagram ."

-----

What does webstagram do? I have instagram but I'm picky about what I post. Wouldn't post a pic of my rashy, veiny legs for ex. ;) But if it's easier than my current process I'd create another account.

Yes. There is a photo icon at the bottom of the screen. This is Tapatalk 2/HD. Like I said sometimes it tells you photo sharing is disabled but if you delete/reinstall it will let you post again...weird.

I just mean PB serves a purpose bc I use a junk gmail account that (I hope) cannot be traced back to my name, on the off chance someone wants to stalk my Internet presence. :-\ I guess I could do the same with Picasa but PB feels more anonymous in its crappiness.

Also..Nadia and other photo people..what do you upload your photos to before you post them here? I was going to use photo bucket but Beets is annoyed by it. Robin mentioned one but I dont remember which one. Flikr is another one?

I like the Tapatalk2 app (@$4) for iPhone for uploading pics. It has extra features like stickers, make a meme etc. and it puts the photos right in the text where you want it instead of an external link.