Start Date May 26

Just started my first whole 30 yesterday. I chose May 26 because I am leaving for a family vacation on June 26 so that gives me just enough time to accomplish this. I am doing a whole 30 because I have been "paleo" since November, but have steadily seen my weight climb and my pants get tighter since April. I have never cut out Dairy or Wine. I know that is where I am screwing up all my efforts. At any rate, I am trying to get super confident that I can do it. The wine thing is such an issue and a slippery slope for me. Day 1 was not bad at all. Black coffee is not as horrible as I thought it would be!! Here is to the next 30 days..

I did my first Whole30 in April and it was amazing! I lost 14.7 lbs and felt great! I fell WAY off the wagon though, and most of the weight is back on already :( I decided to start again on July 1st, but then I realized that I couldn't, and shouldn't, wait. I have some stuff going on in June, but I started a Whole26-ish today! I also started a blog on my weight-loss saga, and the Whole30 experience. Check it out if you're interested!

Archived