New to cooking...dry run today (:

Mrsfrosty

So I am new to Whole30 AND to cooking....so today I made 2 recipes....as a dry run to try them out....to prove to myself that I "can" do it and to start cooking/prepping for my June 1 start date. I made the kale and chive egg muffins from AncestralChef.com and the Thai curry from the Whole30 site...post-25664-13696980446433_thumb.jpgpost-25664-13696980553063_thumb.jpg

Wanted to check in with you & see how the cooking is going? Use your slow cooker, too. You can make curries, stews, broth, and lots of other stuff with very little effort. The best part is the leftovers!

The weekly cookup really helps me to keep the cooking under control. Use frozen veg to speed things up, too, which is especially nice when you just cannot cook another single thing!

Most importantly, keep things simple, especially when time is tight (ie: on weeknights). The more you cook, the better you'll get and the more enjoyable it will be...

Wanted to check in with you & see how the cooking is going? Use your slow cooker, too. You can make curries, stews, broth, and lots of other stuff with very little effort. The best part is the leftovers!

The weekly cookup really helps me to keep the cooking under control. Use frozen veg to speed things up, too, which is especially nice when you just cannot cook another single thing!

Most importantly, keep things simple, especially when time is tight (ie: on weeknights). The more you cook, the better you'll get and the more enjoyable it will be...

Thx for ur support! It's going great so far...and yes for the Thai curry I used frozen veggies...so convenient. Yes, keeping it simple. Today s my first official day on Whole30...here was breakfast

Breakfast:

2 kale and chive egg muffins

1 cup of blueberries

4 Brussels sprouts

1/2 avocado

Coffee w coconut milk

post-25664-13701042758524_thumb.jpg

Archived