Super Enzymes while breastfeeding

I've taken digestive enzymes while pregnant and breastfeeding. Digest Gold by Enzymedica are my faves, but I've taken the Now brand too. As long as they don't have any herbs and are just enzymes I would feel comfortable taking them. They should just help you digest your food, which would lead to increased nutrient absorption. Good for Mama and for baby.

I've taken digestive enzymes while pregnant and breastfeeding. Digest Gold by Enzymedica are my faves, but I've taken the Now brand too. As long as they don't have any herbs and are just enzymes I would feel comfortable taking them. They should just help you digest your food, which would lead to increased nutrient absorption. Good for Mama and for baby.

Is the Now brand, Super Enzymes, free of herbs? I've looked at the ingredient list but I couldn't tell you if something was an herb or not. I read on another forum that enzymes would be ok as long as they were plant sourced. Do you have any insight to that? I'm glad to finally hear of someone taking them with success. Thanks for your reply!

Archived