Michaels 30 Days of Right

Michael13

DAY FIFTEEN :

M1: 3 scrambled eggs with some bacon. Fist full of walnuts. Cucumber.

PRE workout: 2 hardboiled eggs.

Post workout: Grilled salmon.

M2: Grilled sirloin with grilled broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Whole avocado.

M3: Grilled chicken thighs over a kale, spinach and romaine salad topped with olive oil.

- Halfway there. Hopefully adding a little more fat today improves my energy levels. I've had a few days that I've felt amazing but so many more where I just felt drained. Need to get the cause pinned down.

DAY FIFTEEN :

- Halfway there. Hopefully adding a little more fat today improves my energy levels. I've had a few days that I've felt amazing but so many more where I just felt drained. Need to get the cause pinned down.

Energy levels for me have been a bit up and down. Especially if I don't get enough sleep but I've also found that increasing my portion sizes (just a bit) on those dragging days has helped. Sweet potatoes, for whatever reason, also seem to give me boost.

Energy levels for me have been a bit up and down. Especially if I don't get enough sleep but I've also found that increasing my portion sizes (just a bit) on those dragging days has helped. Sweet potatoes, for whatever reason, also seem to give me boost.

Yeah, I've been wicked bouncy. Today I woke before my alarm and was ready to go. It's a scheduled rest day but I took a run anyways because I felt so good. Hopefully the energy issues will even themselves out. Im not sure of the extra fat yesterday was the cause or not so I'm doing it again today.

DAY SIXTEEN.

M1: 3 eggs scrambled in coconut oil with green pepper and a bit of watermelon.

M2: Grilled sirloin with grilled broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with a whole avocado.

M3: Grilled chicken thighs over a kale and spinach salad topped with olive oil.

Archived