First ever Whole30 starts Monday!

melferrell

I'm beginning my first ever Whole30 this coming Monday July 9th and I'm very excited! I've wanted to do this for some time now but there never seemed to be a "good time" without the threat of temptations. With that being said, I chose Monday to start because the 4th of July festivities will be over and I have no planned activies in the near future. I'm not worried about the food side of the program (been 80%+ Paleo for the last two months), I'm more worried about the strict "no cheats" of the program. I know this is what I need though, I've got a ridiculous sugar habit that I must kick to the curb! Lately my "cheat meal" has left me derailed for a couple of days. I welcome any/all input and I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

-Melissa

I started my first Whole30 this past Monday as well. I've eaten "paleo for athletes" off/on since November 2009, but have strayed a bit this past year. I was injured racing a mountain bike World Cup on 6/30 and spiraled out of control. Since I want to heal better and not gain anymore weight, I'm ready to take the challenge as well :)

I'd say good luck, but it isn't luck. We're making the right choice for our health!

Archived