Also starting June 1st - feeling nervous and anxious!!

JustClaudia

Hi, guys! My name is Claudia and I am also starting Whole30 on June 1st with my crossfit box. I have to say that I am SO nervous and anxious. I feel totally unprepared. My biggest challenge will be preparing my meals as I am not a cook and can find one hundred other things I'd like to be doing other than spending time in the kitchen. I eat pretty clean already but I am a night eater and am doing the Whole30 to try to get that under control and drop 20 lbs of fat that have had me absolutely miserable for the last year. I know we are told to focus on the other benefits of the program, but I can't. I feel great and am very healthy otherwise. The measure of my success will be my progress towards leaning out. Please share you experience if you've felt the same way starting this out. Thanks for listening and best wishes to everyone that is just embarking on this journey as well!

Have a great day, all!

C.

I have tried to get into a different mindset as well but I have some extra fat to lose as well and have had a hard time divorcing myself from the weight loss desire. I have been meditating on it and have decided that whatever may come will come and I will be happy enough to get to the bottom of my mysterious pains even without weight loss.

Good luck!

being able to cook what you want to eat is very empowering. Don't underestimate this and just start simple, makes big batches of what you know you like. I also like the Paleo Slow Cooker book and NomNomPaleo.com- can't live without it!

So, today is day 5. I've been doing great. No cravings and I am quite content with my food.  I hadn't observed any changes until yesterday but today it's hit me hard. I am SO sluggish and my mind is very fuzzy. I could barely finish by kettlebell workout this morning and am having such a hard time thinking things through and concentrating.

I have a very busy few days ahead. Lots of deadlines and people counting on me. Actually I don't have the option of not performing at full capacity. Any suggestions to minimize this effect?

Come on, body!!! Adjust!! :mellow:

Thanks, guys.

Guest Srptskrts

Hello JustClaudia,

There is a June 1st group log you are more than welcome to join.

Take care

Archived