Day 10 EXHAUSTED and a little anxious

Has anyone else experienced this? First I thought I was feeling a little anxious because I was detoxing from alcohol but it can't still be this on day 10? Its day 11 now but yesterday I was extremely tired and lethargic all day and when I went to go to slepp I kept wakng up with my heart racing, this calmed after an hour and then I slept well and feel better this morning. Oh and I also got a headache right before bed last night. My question is; is this normal? I really thought I was over the hump but obviously I'm not! :mellow:

You may be experiencing a healing crisis, or you may be reacting to something you ate yesterday. Was there anything unusual or that you haven't had since you began your W30 that you ate yesterday?

Still sounds like a food sensitivity to me, based on how you're feeling, but I'm no expert. You might want to look at everything you ate yesterday, and just keep track to compare if it happens again. Also, it might be something in something you at that you don't even know is there, which is really frustrating and hard to pin-point, I know.

Good luck and good health!

Archived