W30 #2. Stepping up my game! Starting 7/1.

Tasha Bird

So, this round I'd like to do more of the exercises from the daily newsletter. My last W30 the newsletter was awesome! Totally inspiring, motivating, and right on. I did not do nearly as many of the work that was recommended in the whole-daily, so, this time I'll do some.

Also, I didn't do any log. This time I'll try.

I'm starting 7/1.

Tasha

I liked the newsletter also. I'm going to miss it this time, though maybe I'll just pull them back up and read through them. I loved how well they fit in with where I was at and I loved the ideas, but I rarely followed through on anything. Maybe that's what I'll try doing to. Goodness - like just thinking about my goals for this upcoming month.

Last W30 I had a goal of 5 days a week at the gym. I failed. This time my goal is two days a week at the gym and one day of yoga. Maybe I'll really make a thorough list tomorrow.

I've got a 6 pack of gluten free beer that I need to polish off before Saturday. :P

I'm starting June 1st. I realized my present to my husband for Father's Day in June isn't going to work. I got a really cool bottle opener and pictured a six pack of some good beer and a nice outdoor date. pffff. Now I'm picturing seltzer water. It's not the same thing at all! Enjoy your six pack of beer.

My recent Facebook post:

I start my second W30 tomorrow. Usually I wouldn't dare to do something like this in the midst of summer social madness. But, I think having a reset before I'm neck deep in festivals, travels, and parties might just help keep me more in check.

So, of course, tonight is sushi and (gluten free) beer. Last W30 I realized I do not need cheese in my eggs every morning. I breathe better (VERY important!) and my allergies were gone. I probably won't give up cheese all together, but I don't need it EVERY morning.

Wine and beer are next. I have been only GF for a long time. But, wine and beer upset my metabolism and blood sugar in a not good way. So, my goal after this W30 is to try to forego them for awhile. Spend all summer with out drinking? No, not at this point in my life. But, my goal is to keep it clear and less frequent. My experiment is to see if this helps keep my metabolism working for me instead of against me.

Anyone else starting on June 1st?

DAY #1

Ok. I positively feel like crap. But, I feel better knowing that I am on my way to feeling better. Last nights sushi and 6 pack was awesome! I will miss it. Maybe next time I go for that combo I wont' over do it so much. Exchange a couple rolls for some sashimi.

The middle path is the hardest. High ground (whole30) and low ground (eat whatever) are both easy. So, each whole30 I want to take away something that I keep.

Well my intentions to step up my game are not going well so far. I'm barely scraping by with the food part. I've been so busy that I haven't had much time or energy. Today is the first day I'm considering going off it and waiting until after summer. I'm tired and I want a cocktail.

Well, I didn't have a cocktail last night. I had an epsom salts bath instead. So, I'm feeling better today. Now, I get to go hunting this weekend so that is very easy to stick to plan since I have some of Steve's Paleo Kits. Ok. Hopefully I get a pig!!! If so I will stick out the W30 and then some!

Archived