Pre made Paleo

Good evening everybody. . I am just reintroducing myself to the way of Paleo eating and I hope to do a whole 30 in the near future. . Question we all know that the pre made Paleo meals are whole 30 approved so has anybody out there done at least half if not all of their meals during their whole 30 with this company??

David, I've not done a full Whole30 with Pre-Made Paleo meals, but we are relying on them a LOT right now, as we have a newborn at home and cooking has been difficult. We make their breakfast hash for breakfast a few times a week, and have a Pre-Made Paleo dinner at least twice a week at this point. We love the food - it's delicious, hearty, and a REAL meal without any fuss or prep. So for what it's worth, we love it!

Melissa

I must admit I bought them and didn't really like them. for me it was much easier to cook a large quantity of food (I make a triple batch of butternut squash soup, Thai curry, etc), and pre-portion myself. I bought them with the intent of eating a couple a week but I ended up throwing most of them away.

I would try them (get a small sample pack) and see if you like them or not.

David, I did pre made paleo as part of a different challenge.  I did not like the taste of the food all that well, some was good but I had a hard time trying to heat the food adequately when I took it to work and I basically threw it out.  I would suggest you try before you commit to it.  Good luck!

Archived