percypat's post whole 30 - let's doooooooo it!

percypat

Can anyone tell me what PP is holding in her hand in the photo? Frank hasn't escaped has he?

That's her big turkey leg. She uses it to keep Frank in line when he tries to get fresh and escape the booch hotel.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logging became like that for me in the last couple weeks. I put it off for so long that I felt like I had to had something monumental to say when I did eventually write. Things were pretty in control till the last couple days for me. And I love what you said about feeling like a dirty July when in fact it was your cleanest ever. Truth!

Yes, agreed!  I have been beating myself up (surprise surprise) that my Clean July has been anything but and, thank you for mentioning it, It has been the cleanest July I believe I have ever had!  I definitely understand letting the forums get away from you.  Just before vacation I was a little distracted then had no time during.  Once I got back I was overwhelmed by the amount I needed to catch up on to rejoin and when I get overwhelmed I become paralyzed and procrastinate!  Take your time, regroup, then come back to it as you can.  Both with posting and with the Clean July!  This is your journey and there are no W30 cops that are going to come and arrest you.  Also it won't do to feel bad about what you have or haven't done, pick yourself up and move forward!  You have a clean slate tomorrow :)

Archived