• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are too shy I'll post on your behalf :P Please don't think about it as bragging of any sort, rather than maybe helping someone to decide to give it a go. To motivate someone to workout. To inspire people not to be afraid of changes! This is exactly what your log is about – the thirst for living life fully, not holding back and getting happy.  

One note about your food, please don't get mad, but you might underfeed yourself? You workout but there is no extra meal (am I blind?). Now you are saying that you are on the lower side of the template. Of course if you feel just right and your body is happy…Just don't push too hard, because it's easy for someone as dedicated as you, right?

Don't forget that fluff will get tighter with time, just because skin needs time to shrink, you should probably know that. You've lost some weight and it was bodyfat, so it's expected to have a bit of it me thinks.

What's the body simulator everyone is talking about? How come I've missed it?

Europe is one week away, eh?! You must be thrilled!

If you are too shy I'll post on your behalf :P Please don't think about it as bragging of any sort, rather than maybe helping someone to decide to give it a go. To motivate someone to workout. To inspire people not to be afraid of changes! This is exactly what your log is about – the thirst for living life fully, not holding back and getting happy.  

One note about your food, please don't get mad, but you might underfeed yourself? You workout but there is no extra meal (am I blind?). Now you are saying that you are on the lower side of the template. Of course if you feel just right and your body is happy…Just don't push too hard, because it's easy for someone as dedicated as you, right?

Don't forget that fluff will get tighter with time, just because skin needs time to shrink, you should probably know that. You've lost some weight and it was bodyfat, so it's expected to have a bit of it me thinks.

What's the body simulator everyone is talking about? How come I've missed it?

Europe is one week away, eh?! You must be thrilled!

Nadia, you are a darling girl. Thank you for your support and concern. I am definitely not underfeeding. I get plenty to eat. I really don't feel like I work out hard enough to need that pre or post workout feeds. My tummy is perfect from lunch to dinner. If anything I get a bit hungry between breakfast and lunch. I just need to make sure not to skimp on protein.

Europe. I wish it was one week away, but it's not until the end of August.

The body simulator.

http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Day 66: slept great from 10-6. Have to work today with accountant on project. Probably 7-1. Will take a day off next week so not feeling bad about it.

Yesterday I drank a ton of water, herbal tea etc and today I really can't get my rings on. I hopped on the scale, I know, naughty. I'm up 2.5 pounds ince stopping the blood pressure meds. I will trust it can't be fat and that it will come off when my body gets regulated. It's only been a week and we're in a heat wave with no air. Trust the process Lee!

Maybe I'll swim this afternoon to stay cool. But then again, maybe a movie this afternoon.

Simple template meals for me today.

Happy 4th you Americans.

I don't like these ladies on the body simulator. Both of them, haha, what an evil website. Your pounds - it's water and heat and adjustment after meds for sure! 

Okok, words like dripping or wiped out usually mean intense workouts, but apparently you are superhuman  :D Happy July 4th!

Ouch, I confused weeks and months. 

I don't like these ladies on the body simulator. Both of them, haha, what an evil website. Your pounds - it's water and heat and adjustment after meds for sure! 

Okok, words like dripping or wiped out usually mean intense workouts, but apparently you are superhuman  :D Happy July 4th!

Ouch, I confused weeks and months.

Nadia, I wish I were wonder woman! Unfortunately, my exhaustion is commensurate to how out of shape I am! But it's getting better. I don't cry as much in class. :)

Thanks for the reassurance about those pounds.

I don't feel so good. :(. I ended up working 10.5 hours in my office today. Made great progress so I'm delighted with that. Not resentful but at around 8 hours I felt a wee bit sorry for myself. I could have left but wanted to finish up as much as I could. I will leave at 1 tomorrow.

I realize that I woke up with one eye swollen this morning and it never got better. My head has been a bit foggy as well. Drat! Yesterday I ate 1/2 of a red bell pepper. But I had a bowl of chili on Tuesday night. So don't know what the culprit is, or even if it's food related. Might be a fluke. I hope so. Maybe it's from the BP med. the swelling. Ugh! I was just really starting to feel like my energy was surging.

I'd better eat very clean, simple meals tomorrow.

Mariah is on TV singing and posing like she's a sexy teen. She's sitting there twisting around like that bale of hay is sticking her in her crotchpot. *sigh*. I just wanted to see fireworks. I hear them starting outside. YAY,

I'm so sorry about the swelling, Lee!  Has your BP stayed down?  If it's staying down, maybe it will just take a little more time for your body to get used to not having the meds?  Hang in there!

I'm so sorry about the swelling, Lee!  Has your BP stayed down?  If it's staying down, maybe it will just take a little more time for your body to get used to not having the meds?  Hang in there!

I forgot to check it last night, but I will today. I know it's worth waiting this out. I haven't seen my doc in two years. I'll make an appointment For this month and go see her to discuss. Thanks for the support!

Day 67: only 5 hours of sleep because of all the fireworks. I live on the 10th floor facing the bay so I get to see all the fireworks over the bay. There were. Lot of people setting off bangers in the neighborhood. Tons of bangs with nothing to show for it.

Rings are on, but almost by force. Eyes feel a bit better but still feel sandy. Still out of sorts. I've worked way t o much unpaid overtime this week. Going to work 7-1 today. Maybe get to the market. Maybe find a friend for a hike in the Redwoods. Heat wave is over. Down into the 70's for the weekend. Grumble grumble grumble.

I'll hydrate lots today and eat 3 simple template meals with only one small bowl of watermelon for the day. I'm so glad I made that turkey neck broth in the crotchpot. The meat is so tender!

Callleeee ... it's Friday! YAY! :D  :D  :D

Funky feelings ... I had several of my co-workers, friends and family echo similar sentiments this week. Maybe it was the oh-so-hot heat wave and and the hard work week. Who knows? At least the weather is cooling, and work will be over for a couple of days. Time for some good rest and relaxation. 

I hope that your eye feels better, and that you can exercise your way to not-so-funky today!  :wub: Enjoy your day!

You've earnt yourself a gorgeously restful weekend but I suspect you're going to exercise like the ironwoman you are :)  

I'm sure the puffiness will start going down soon but no harm in seeing the doc either!

You are a trooper! If I worked 10 hours on a holiday I would tell my boss that I wasn't coming in the next day at all!

I think the heat, change in meds, lack of sleep, and maybe intros are all just hitting you at once. Sounds like maybe you can get a break today.

Callleeee ... it's Friday! YAY! :D  :D  :D

Funky feelings ... I had several of my co-workers, friends and family echo similar sentiments this week. Maybe it was the oh-so-hot heat wave and and the hard work week. Who knows? At least the weather is cooling, and work will be over for a couple of days. Time for some good rest and relaxation. 

I hope that your eye feels better, and that you can exercise your way to not-so-funky today!  :wub: Enjoy your day!

Definitely cooled down around here. I worked 7-11 and took off because I have to work tomorrow for a few hours before Pilates. Good thing office and studio are on the same block.

Eyes are still sandy and swollen. Hopefully better tomorrow!

And yes, YAY for Friday!

You've earnt yourself a gorgeously restful weekend but I suspect you're going to exercise like the ironwoman you are :)  

I'm sure the puffiness will start going down soon but no harm in seeing the doc either!

Lol, yes signed up for morning class. I'm more just going for a check up because I haven't seen my doc for over two years. I just do regular blood work and mammograms. I really don't get sick, just annoying crap like what I have now.

Ouch. Power through today and have the best sleep tonight! Don't let this debt to accumulate. Hope you will be fresh and energized by Sunday.

I'll be in bed early tonight! A friend coming or dinner but she'll go home by 9.

Nadia I made mayo today. It never thickens up. So I threw some avocado into it and will have it on a carnitas salad.

Day 68: I caved and took a BP pill this morning. I'm up 3 pounds since my last pill. My body swelling was getting to me and making me want to throw in the towel. My eating has been good so I know it's not 3 pounds of fat. I worked so hard in may to get them off. I'm doing everything template with the exception of a bit too much fruit. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and decide about the BP. I know I shouldn't mess around with this and feel quite naughty this morning but my hands were so tight and swollen.

I've been complaining about my eyes feeling sandy and swollen for a few days. I seem to think everything should be great on W30 but still blame food for everything. This morning I had a DUH moment. Could it be the new hair foam and not food giving me sandy eyes? Dunno.

My energy has really lagged this week. Probably from dozens of hours in the office, heat wave, no air. I want some TLC. This morningbJ wrote that vacation has been great, but he's ready to come home and see me. I hope the event is as good as the anticipation. I feel blah, want caffeine, but it's not gonna happen. I'm finally 50 days off it. Caffeine. Love it! That's ok, love sugar too but that's not about to happen either. This is how my brain cycles when I don't feel optimal. Grasping for that quick fix which I know generally ends in disaster.

Work from 8-11. Pilates class, farmers market, play with a girlfriend then home for the evening. Nothing exciting. Maybe a mini cook up this evening.

Bites of the day:

1. Turkey meat with roasted zucchini, last cup of watermelon, not buying more for awhile

2. Farmers market bites of fruit, home for salad with carnitas and avocado mayo.

3. Lamb chop, some sort of veggie, cup of cherries

I'm sorry you are still feeling less than optimal. Have your BP measurements still been good? Have you been drinking enough water to offset both the heat and the change in medication? New hair foam could definitely be cause of eye issues. Can you remove it from the equation for a couple of days and see if things improve? Isn't being missed lovely? I hope the reunion is lovely too! Enjoy your weekend!

Day 69: thank you for he support Beth and Terresa! Always appreciated.

I'm so much better today. Two pounds of water weight gone. I'll stay on them and not try to self medicate without my doc. I pay her for a reason. Pressure in my head gone. Eyes much better. I sometimes forget that my body is great at self regulating. I guess I messed with that.

I slept 11-7. I never keep that much. No wonder I feel so good. Friend cancelled hike. I'm glad for a rest day. I did something in Pilates ( no Beth, not in pirate training :) ), anyways I feel tight on one side of my back. I know which arm movement it was. As alwaysI feel it in my ankle. I'll do a good Pilates mat session to stretch it out.

J is stranded in Frankfurt because SFO still has closed runways after yesterday's tragic plane crash.

I have to go to a memorial service today. They are serving lunch. All organic but don't know what. Veggies I'm sure. I can eat protein at home if nothing was suitable.

I need some house cleaning motivation please!

I'm glad you are feeling better and wow on that 8 hours of sleep!

That plane crash looked so horrible and scary. So sad. 

I would eat before the memorial service if you can this way no temptations if you get over hungry.

Have you scheduled an appointment with your doctor yet so you can talk about getting off of those meds the correct way?

Archived