Derval's W30 #6

Derval

bd92072232feba367034ba67e80b6e81.jpg

Well here we are, back again, for 30 days of brilliance!

My goals for this round are :

• Fruit will not be a snack or desert. Only fruit & nuts allowed are *in* a meal
  • I will drink water :ph34r: and limit coffee to 2 a day.
  • I will take my supps every day
  • I will follow the meal template for *all* meals, esp breakfast
  • I will menu plan
  • I will get the house under control using this guide
  • I will complete phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - this is quite a challenge as it's 6 days a week.

As many of you know I have a rough time recently following a car crash but I am feeling much better now and this will be a good cleansing 30 days to put that incident behind me. I am hoping it will also set me up in body & spirit for the kids 8 weeks of school holidays which started end of June.

So today is Day 0, or maybe even Day 1 if I stay compliant....we'll see how the day pans out.

I was 129.4 lbs when I finished my Jan/Feb W30 and I'm a bit more than that now, maybe 132? I would like to get back down to my happy weight of 126 but really this W30 is more about just getting my sh1t together :) I will do starting weight, measurements & pics tomorrow. Will be good to do for the JMBR anyway.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute. I thought we were just doing a week. Did you trick me?

Yeah I got your email, don't know where you got that from :ph34r: The miniest whole? I've done is a 25 I think.

the quote thing has changed .... weird.

omg...new warning points thing too!!

Oh I do wonder where I got that. I am on board. Here's my deal. I am giving up tv. Sigh. Watching Mad Men right now. I am only awake because I am going to a rock climbing gym tomorrow at 9 and I am nervous.

So, my focus will be filling my down time with books and hopefully a wild mushroom hunting class.

Cool, start with sea of tranquility, I just finished it, loved it. I checked my sent items & you should have it.

or cross-stitch? check out subversive crossstitch site, it's brilliant.

omg, you wagon, you overtook my post count!! Can I not go on holidays anymore??

LOL

It's under your post count, but I can't see yours, you can only see your own, that's no fun, I want to know who the bad girls are (so I can hang with them!)

Um..favorite girlie..didn't I always have a bigger post count? Oh wait..I remember..you were more. You can't check your own? I will scurry to my laptop when I get home in the morning.

Sorry the 2nd part referred to warning posts, you can only see your own count, not anyone elses.

My goodness, our communication skills have gone awry darling

Oh I will I will mwah hah hah...

Another weird forum thing - I went to clear out my pm's and you can see if the other participant has deleted their side of the conversation... I think that's what it is.

p.s everyone can see your post count, only you can see your own warning points counts.

Thanks MM, and I suppose I'll let you away with it, you have a glint in your eye that suggests it won't be long ;)

Only kidding, I guess warning points are like "infractions" on another board I'm on that you get for being abusive or spammy etc. so I don't really want to hang out with those kind of peeps.

I posted on the forum feedback re the recent changes I have noticed, if anyone sees any more maybe they could add them to my post.

Two meals down and I've stayed compliant so I might as well go for it and *not* eat the rhubarb pie & hagan daz after dinner and make this day 1.

Which means I'll be doing my day 1 weigh-in on day 2....but you'll let me away with that right? The sucker will go live with the dust bunnies after that.

Just done up my meal plan & shopping list for the next 5 days on cozi - love that site! Will do a big shop when dh gets back - he went to see Tinkerbell movie with Lily :lol: , he's sick so I thought at least he'd get to sit down in peace(ish) for a while. I'm catching up on housework here so off to hang some laundry.

Still so confused about the warning thing. Where do you see it? Totally can't imagine any of your posts being warned. Does it happen when we say things like "crotchpot"?

Good for you for not having pie or ice cream.

I had the famous Tom Kah Gai soup for breakfast this morning. I topped it with a poached egg. Swoon.

see your pic on the left, underneath is says your number of posts, and under than it says 0 warning points...except I can't see yours, I can only assume you have 0!

I'll get Moluv to vejazzle my crotchpot :lol:

brekky sounds yum, I have just put my weeks eggloaf in the oven :)

Day 1

9.30am - 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices serrano ham, dollop of mayo, black coffee

1pm - salad of baby leaves with hazlenut oil, balsamic, s&p, avocado, salmon, mayo. Black coffee

a4b42f36cc4511e2859c22000a9f0a20_6.jpg

5.30pm - taco salad with salsa & avo. Don't know why the salsa went all white & frothy....maybe because I made it in blender...Enough left for lunch tomorrow :)

bce4ec5ccc6e11e2ab9b22000aa821e6_6.jpg

drinks - 750ml of cold red zinger tea, will have a large mug of roobios this evening.

Archived