Lots of changes to forum?

Derval

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy fix for the quote issue. I'm a web developer and it bugs me, so when I'm viewing the forum I open up firebug, crack open the source CSS and add this line of code:

.ipsBlockquote{background-color:#E9E9E9;padding:10px;font-size:13px;margin-bottom:20px;font-style:italic;border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px;}

If you add this to the site's stylesheet (.css file) it should be golden.

Whaaat??? I think we all would rather it all go back to the way it was.

Easy fix for the quote issue. I'm a web developer and it bugs me, so when I'm viewing the forum I open up firebug, crack open the source CSS and add this line of code:

.ipsBlockquote{background-color:#E9E9E9;padding:10px;font-size:13px;margin-bottom:20px;font-style:italic;border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px;}

Whaaat??? I think we all would rather it all go back to the way it was.

/*==============================*/

Oh! haha, I wasn't meaning users should do that :) Sorry for the confusion. I just mentioned doing it in firebug 'cause that's what I do for myself. I mean the site admin or whoever can chuck that line into their css and it will be sorted in all of about 5 seconds.

/*==============================*/

Oh! haha, I wasn't meaning users should do that :) Sorry for the confusion. I just mentioned doing it in firebug 'cause that's what I do for myself. I mean the site admin or whoever can chuck that line into their css and it will be sorted in all of about 5 seconds.

---------------------------------------------

Oh lawdy. I totally thought you meant we should all do that. :0)

Is anyone else seeing two Forum buttons and two members buttons at the top?

-------------------------------

Yes.

I have NO idea what you just said.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived