Lots of changes to forum?

Derval

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything abut the line breaks issue when entering from Tapatalk? It seriously has made me stop posting. I cannot stand a huge block of unbroken text, but I can usually only use the forum on my phone or iPad. It happened at the same time as the other issues.

I end up writing on Tapatalk and then going to the forum on Safari on my device and then getting the breaks back. But this is clearly too time consuming. The mobile web view is annoying bc you can't sort it by new posts in subscribed/participated threads.

Thanks.

Anything abut the line breaks issue when entering from Tapatalk? It seriously has made me stop posting. I cannot stand a huge block of unbroken text, but I can usually only use the forum on my phone or iPad. It happened at the same time as the other issues. I end up writing on Tapatalk and then going to the forum on Safari on my device and then getting the breaks back. But this is clearly too time consuming. The mobile web view is annoying bc you can't sort it by new posts in subscribed/participated threads. Thanks.

Beets, I always just use the forum in Safari on my iPad. (I also don't really know what Tapatalk is, so I'm not really an expert, haha.) Anyway, it works just fine to post in Safari.

I've missed you, Beets!  I could use your help right about now, too.

Whatever it takes to get Beets back into the action, please...

Archived