Chronic pain from 2 year old injury

HI all,

I have chronic pain from an injury I sustained two years ago from an impact type exercise. I have 2 discs involved with sciatica in left leg. I am gettin to the point of thinking about a cortisone injection and trigger point injections, though I would prefer not to go down that road. I also have a couple of autoimmune issues. I am staying away from eggs since I have a severe allergic reaction to them.

I would like to know is if I should do anything differently. I would appreciate any suggestions offered.

Thank you,

June

Hi June!

Have you tried the autoimmune protocol? I haven't reached a conclusion yet whether it's the answer for me, but (also trying to avoid injections) I'm taking a break from nightshades, nuts and seeds for a month to see if it makes a difference.

Hi Joey,

Yes I have eliminated nuts and seeds except for macadamia nuts which don't seem to give me a problem yet. I am cutting out all nightshades. I haven't had peppers and I just have a few cherry tomatoes left and then I won't have any more. I have cut out white potatoes and I don't like eggplant. I do have a few autoimmune diseases so I need to do that.

Thanks for responding,

June

Archived