Day 4 - dreamt about poptarts last night

MeganMorton56

So it's day 4 and I'm feeling pretty strong. I made it through a work potluck yesterday that had all sorts of goodies - I had a few moments of self pity where I wanted to pout. But, I brought a big grilled chicken salad with berries and it was yummy. Last night, I dreamt I had come home after the potluck and eaten an entire box of cherry poptarts......weird.

I woke up and was so thankful it wasn't true haha. Last time I tried a Whole30, I think my dreaming was about gallons of milk. Anyway - just thought I'd wish everyone a positive day today. I know I cannot do this alone. The support from the forum keeps me strong. Thank you!

Megan

My day four as well!

Great for you, making it through the potluck! I know that my strategy this month is to simply not be in those situations. That's when I'm weakest! Since I work from home and have little need to be out and about, it will be pretty easy. Doesn't mean there aren't things I miss, but it's a whole lot easier to just not have them in the house than to walk past a tray of cheese... :-) Hang in there! The next challenge will be to be at a restaurant, etc... Argh!

Last Friday was my Day 4. (I've re-started as of yesterday as I had a little run in with a bottle of vodka this weekend)

I took a nap and woke up, in my dream, to me trying to hide a jar of peanut butter and crackers from my boyfriend because I was ashamed that I was eating them. It was so vivid that when I actually woke up, I expected to be covered in crumbs lol. Luckily it was just a dream.

Archived